SQLDBrowser is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2009-01-03. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
SQLDBrowser is a practical and useful tool designed to quickly explore the information stored in SQL Server databases.
The first objective of SQLDBrowser is to increase the productivity of those using SQL databases allowing them instant access to information.
With SQLDBrowser, developers and IT analysts have at their disposal an effective way to quickly explore the databases to easily understand their architecture and design.
1) Displaying all the data in a single window
2) Navigation by using 'Join' mode or 'Where' mode
3) Navigation in the structure of the databasere
4) Choice of tables to be included in the navigation
5) Choice of visible fields when browsing
6) Possibility of hiding tables with no rows
7) Display data in a form or in a grid
8) Changing the SQL query of the main table
SQLDBrowser (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 1.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 85 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.